Exporting a Test from Blackboard
Exporting a test from one Blackboard course to another is a simple task, but one that many instructors will find helpful. This procedural document assumes that you are logged in to Blackboard and in the course from which the test will be exported.
- From the Control Panel, click Course Tools
The Course Tools menu displays
- From the Course Tools menu, click Tests, Surveys, and Pools
The Tests, Surveys, and Pools page displays.
- From the Tests, Surveys, and Pools page, click Tests.
The Tests page display
- Hover over the test to be exported and click the drop-down arrow.
The Test Options menu displays.
- From the Test Options menu, click Export.
The Save Test Export window displays.
- Ensure that the Save File option is selected and then click the OK button. The test is saved as a .zip file on your computer in the specified location. This is typically the Downloads folder. This .zip file is what is imported into other Blackboard courses.