Important a Test to Blackboard
If instructors have exported tests from other Blackboard courses as .zip files, these .zip files can be imported into other Blackboard courses to create an exact copy of the test that was exported. This procedural document assumes that you are logged in to Blackboard and in the course from which the test will be exported.
- From the Control Panel, click Course Tools.
The Course Tools menu displays.
- From the Course Tools menu, click Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
The Tests, Surveys and Pools page displays.
- From the Tests, Surveys, and Pools page, click Tests.
The Tests page displays.
- Click the Import Test button
The Test Import page displays.
- Click the Browse My Computer button.
- Browse your computer to locate the zip file (exported test) to be uploaded. Once located, click to select it and click OK or Open.
The file name displays in the Selected File section.
- Click the Submit button.
- The Test Import Complete page displays.
- Click the OK button in the lower-right hand corner.
The test is added to the list of available tests in the course and can be deployed to any content area in the course.