Making Courses Unavailable to Students
The purpose of this document is to provide the steps necessary to make your course unavailable at the end of the semester.
- Log in to Blackboard.
- Access the course that needs to be made available.
- From the Control Panel, click Customization. (This menu is located on the
lower left hand side of the screen below the course content menu.)
- From the Customization menu, click Properties.
- From the Set Availability section, click to select the No radio button.
- Click the Submit button at the top of bottom of the page. The course is now unavailable to students.